Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Here I am

Hey so it has been a while, and writing in here is much more difficult than I thought it would be. Where we live we do not have internet and to get internet its about a 30 minute Combie (bus) ride into town... So here I am sitting at a coffee shop much like the ones we have in the states. I am so thankful for this place!!! First off I would like to say I LOVE being in PERU....   honestly I am so grateful to all of you who helped make this possible it has been such a blessing to be here. But things are not easy per say.. lol  upon arrival we had no electricity for 3 days it was a bit crazy... the construction is not near as far along as I had expected which means my "gardening plans"  have been put on hold.... in  the meantime I'm being used as a "landscaper" never something I had ever thought I would be?! lol God has funny ways of changing our plans.
 I have been trying to keep a positive attitude, but its been really hard. I so want to be used but I haven't really felt very helpful or even able?  I don't know I would so appreciate your prayers!  well I wanted to update you more but the cafe is closing and (we only have internet there) so  I have to go..... but I hope to update more soon!    I love you guys and miss you all dearly!!!  Pray pray pray!!!!     Thank you!!!!

"Here I  am...."   -my prayer....

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, mi amiga. You change the atmosphere just by your presence. The sweet fragrance of Jesus, which is so attractive and encouraging to people who are struggling. Love you.

    ReplyDelete