Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Visitor!

Well this last weekend has been awesome first off I had a surprise visitor stay with me for a few days, miss Jessica! (that was the first time I had anyone stay at my place lol! I totally did not have anything for her as far as a bed LOL so she slept on the floor but she's a trooper!) Saturday we got to go to Carhuaquero working with the kiddos teaching on the 10 plagues, then in the evening was Youth Group, and the next day was church! It was an agape feast and communion time it was such a sweet time of fellowship and God totally did a work through the worship because I was super scared about it (we did In Christ Alone in spanish and Amazing Grace (My chains are gone! in spanish!!!) talk about hard to sing!!! whoa! but God is so very good!!!! and it was beautiful. After church we headed to Incanllada it makes for a very full day! But so entirely worth it! The kids in Incanllada have been such a blessing to me, when I see them I so clearly see the fingerprints of God. We have started with Genesis with them going through the Bible. When we first arrived there was only 2 kids so then we went around the neighborhood and then had 15. It's so cool to watch them come out of their shell. When we hand out crayons and pictures they get serious! And wow they are really good! The funny thing is the first time we came with crayons they thought they were candy and tried to eat them!!! but now they love drawing! :)  God is so good and truly its been incredible to be apart of His work. The more I serve God the more evident it is that it's His work not ours.... In our human-ness we just fail... but with Christ all things are possible.
Jessica and I!

Jessica learning how it works....




my lil buddy Alicia!

Cynthia with our lil buddies inviting more kids to come

riding the combie!

farmland!

No comments:

Post a Comment