Monday, January 2, 2012

Life

Alright... so its been a while since I have written in here... Mostly because there is just to much to say to cover all that has happened in the past month or two... but then again if I am honest with myself it is; I guess it really comes down to the fact that with everything being crazy and so many thoughts in my head I don't really want anyone to know whats going on inside. Believe it or not I can be a real introvert when no one is there to ask me what going on. Its pretty bizarre... Since I've been home from Peru my heart has been in utter turmoil. I cant even explain it really. It is frustrating, confusing, and I don't know what i should do. Everyone has different ideas but what does God want me to do? Honestly i don't need anyone to say go here or go there or do this i just want someone to listen, to not get angry, to not dismiss my ideas as if i was an idealist or crazy. My thoughts might seem crazy to others and maybe no one could ever live like that but God has given me a wild heart that well just isn't  like most people.  haha  unfortunately as wild as it is its also incredibly fragile which absolutely makes no sense.... If there was one thing i could change about myself it would be to get a thicker skin haha to not care about what people think of me... that would be nice for a change. Anyway, that felt good to get that out there...  so  for the next couple weeks im going to catch you up on all that has happened from getting stuck in Peru because of the Protests, getting rescued by the US Embassy, flights cancelled  flying to NY instead of Sacramento and Driving from NY to WA and then to CA, Christmas, Fort Bragg, and everything in between.....  after that haha then i shall move on to what in the world i'm going to do now... that will be the fun part... (good thing i got a ways to go before i get to writing about that because as of now I DONT KNOW!!!!!   LOL that's the best part about my life i never know!)  smiles yea  i like it that way... life would be too boring otherwise.. okay well i shall talk to you all later. Have a wonderful day and don't forget that God holds you in His hands and He not only knows whats best for you but He is working out the best for you even as we speak as you live day to day... He loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment