Friday, July 8, 2011

134 'am

Can't sleep. lol actually i don't want to. sighs I just found out a good friend of mines husband was given 3 to 5 days to live.  If that doesn't put things into perspective then i don't know what else would. Im currently watching a movie called pay it forward. The gears are turning but sighs  i dunno...  I think right now my heart just hurts but why is it always about me though... There's so much i don't get, so much i don't want to, but where do i go from here? That is what i would really like to know.
 Okay Switching gears, in the car today with a person Ive only known for 5 days I was struck with some deep thoughts. She asks me, "Have you ever thought of pursuing a music career?" I paused before answering, she looked over and was like "Whoa you just lit up! I saw it!" and with that I blushed because well the truth is I cant even play in front of people. I get so scared. I'm not really good at much of anything, but I am okay at everything. The jack of all trades the master of none, its a stupid saying but you know, in God's kingdom the first shall be last and the last shall be first. I think when  God made me....
 Romans 9:21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use? 
 Maybe He made me this way so that i could never get prideful or maybe his plans are just more than i could ever fathom..... did you know Romans 11:32 says, "For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.


We serve a God who loves to save; to show mercy. My heart is aching but I know I can let it rest in the hands of the one who will show me mercy. Jesus I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment