Saturday, July 16, 2011

Heart of hearts...

In my heart of hearts I long to be free. In my heart of hearts I know I am.  There is a fear that keeps me questioning, there is a doubt that makes me cringe. But just when I am at the end You remind me to keep going, and I start again. 
If brokenness could heal me if sorrow I could befriend, then my arms are open I welcome them in. If i had to be blind  in order to follow; if uncertainty was key;  then let Your grace be sufficient, enough for me.

         Thoughts are jumbled. This week has been a blur and honestly everything I think and feel is so fuzzy I cant really situate it but when I tried to write what happened the above poem thing came out so I will leave it at that.  
No matter what the circumstances are; I know that He is there.
I am never alone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment