Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kentucky

Randomly I ended up in Kentucky for 4th of July who would've guessed?!?! haha I love the randomness of my life there truly is never a dull moment. The beginning of this summer  3 friends and I drove from our homes in California, to Indiana to work at a summer camp called Springhills. Springhills didn't need me for the week of the fourth of July so I was free and worried! (worried because i wouldn't be getting paid for a week and i didn't know where I would stay) But once again God showed me his faithfulness! A girl I barely knew invited me to stay at her house even though she wouldn't be there, but not only that she also got a job for me working with her dad. Its incredible!  So here I am chilling at Jamie's house in Noblesville, IN. for the Fourth of July we visit Jamie's sister in Kentucky at a private lake!  I love the Kentucky accents they are great! It was so much fun and we even had our own fireworks show. As we sitting around watching the fireworks all of a sudden the box misfired SIDEWAYS! one shot right by me so  i moved back thinking it was just one misfire then all of a sudden it just starts launching them out into where we were sitting! we all RAN in different directions. (kind of like when you spray a line of ants with windex) it was quite comical but oh so scary! one girl got hit and had a little burn mark. (there was about 20 of us there) The fireworks were quite eventful and we all had a good laugh afterwards when we were safe!
      Off in the distance i looked up and saw some of Gods fireworks... The lightning was so incredible... It jsut lit up the sky. I love how His fireworks are louder, brighter, and way more awe inspiring!
 We serve a good King.

No comments:

Post a Comment