Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hinds Feet in High Places...

The Shepherd laughed too, "I love doing preposterous things," He replied, "Why, I don't know anything more exhilarating and delightful than turning weakness into strength, and fear into faith, and that which has been marred into perfection..." 
This book makes me think a lot! if you haven't read it then... What are you doing reading my blog!?!? go read it! haha but as a forewarning it Is an allegory so be prepared. I think its hard to get into but once you do you wont be disappointed. You might be surprised at how easily applicable Much-afraid's story is to your own. 


I feel as though often times I dont know what to do or where to go.... but more often that not He has already shown me the way; if only I was willing to trust Him, to take His hand and Go.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment