Monday, October 17, 2011

Hike


A couple days ago  a bunch of us went for a hike and it was so incredible. I loved it!
 God, is so amazing. His creation is beautiful. We got witness a little too! 
I was so proud of one of the peruvian guys he's so funny! 
We have nicknames he calls me Dama (which means like lady) 
and I call him Cabellero (which means gentlemen)  anyway hehe  
He got up in front of a large crowd equivalent to going to the food court at a mall
 and just started preaching the gospel!  and not in a "slam it down your face way" 
but in a gentle loving way.... it was so cool to see and so convicting/encouraging for me. 
This was just all in all i  really good time for me to get away....  here's some pictures... 
and theres more on facebook lol you can see how BIT up my legs are on facebook
 lol its pretty crazy!

the waterfall we hiked to!
Burros!

These are the ladies that work in the fields and carry everything on their backs from children to heaps of alfalfa

Creepy blue eyes but soo cute!

Aniyka is my little buddy, she is 8 and their family just moved here. Its really hard on her but its so cool to see  God maturing her, and her faith!
All of us who went on the hike...  

No comments:

Post a Comment