Friday, October 28, 2011

Beautiful Skies...

We live on the border of eternity. And we need to have that in our minds. What is the eternal value? What is the eternal effect?- Chuck Smith


I love the beautiful sunsets here in Cajamarca, Peru. God is so incredible, and yet we so often forget, our lives can become so busy...  When I see his artwork in the sky I am blown away, just awestruck. The time we have here, is short, and it is a gift; lets use it for His glory. Don't take life for granted; know that is is only passing by, and you never know when your time will come; when He will call you home.
I want to challenge you in this day to think about the life he has given, and what things really matter? What if today was all you had, would you be ready to go home? 
I know in my own heart I long for Him, but as Paul says, "For me to live is Christ and to die is gain" As much as I want to, just be with Him, at the same time I feel as though there is so much to be done here. I haven't even scratched the surface! There are so many people out there who have never felt true love before. I want to show them Christ, and live life to the fullest. After all that is what Christ has given us right? John 10:10 "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly"
 Life abundantly... I love being a child of God!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing and I absolutely love the pictures... I'm such a sucker for God's artwork. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete