Sunday, January 12, 2014

Why I am in Peru.


A lot of people asked me why I was going back to Peru and honestly I didn't exactly have an answer; only that I knew God wanted me to be there. I started having major doubts about it. Seriously just ask my parents!  As  I was in Florida about to board my plane to Lima I was talking with my Dad and saying, "I don't know what I'm doing.... I should just come home now." Feeling so stupid I was wondering if I am a fool? Will I spend all my savings on staying in Peru and them come home broke? But I couldn't turn back after all I was already on my way.
the Bus!


 That was only 5 days ago and wow how things have changed. I stayed in Lima for 2 days before boarding my 16 hour bus ride up to Cajamarca. In Lima I was still doubting but as soon as I got on the bus I had a crazy peace. It was as if I remembered that this is where I am supposed to be. I love this place, the people, the culture, the ministry.... And while I'm still uncertain of a lot, like how long I will be here, finances, etc.. I am absolutely sure He wants me here and that brings such a joy and peace. And so now without anymore words I want to show you why I am in Peru....









Heart Melting!!!

and believe it or not this is the same day as the photos above!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you girl. Hang in there and remember to rest in His peace. I will be praying!

    ReplyDelete