Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stretching...

Some of you know some of you don't... this past week has been a hard one for me... I finally found a new home for my puppy (she was quite a handful and I had realized I really just wanted my Cor boy back)  well  I found Cor and I got to spend 2 amazing days with him :)   he was looking pretty skinny/flee infested/ with some sores.  But I got him cleaned up and with a full belly. It was nice to have him back on the third morning Cor jumped from my apartment and after an ultrasound discovered his liver was destroyed from the fall. Sadly I had to put him down it was one of the hardest days of my life. God is good though and he's taking care of me.

Last Thursday and Sunday services I was able to lead worship for the first time with the help of Don Brower (THANKS!) lol It was a blessed a time. Although I am extremely nervous playing/singing infront of people I am glad to and I will be doing that for every service now.

Saturday the youth group went out to do some evangelism we got to have some really cool conversations  and will be starting a class on evangelism soon!

English classes are going well and growing!

Ryan and Nicole are in contact with an orphanage that hopefully will allow us to go there every other week (please pray for that to happen! and for healing and confidence for me.)

Those are all the updates for now I appreciate your prayers!



1 comment:

  1. Oh chicka, prayers are being sent up. I'm excited for the opportunities that God is putting in your life.

    ReplyDelete