Sunday, September 18, 2011

Love Letter From God



Love Letter From God
Everyone wants to give themselves completely to someone…to have a good deep relationship with another…to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God says to a Christian, no…not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with being loved by Me. (Matthew 6:33)

Having an intimate, personal and unique relationship with Me… Discovering that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, then you will be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united completely with another until you are united completely with Me, above all other desire and longing. Allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan that exsists…one you could not possibly imagine! I want you to have the best. Please allow Me to give it to you. You must keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things…Keep listening and learning the things I promise and mean. Be patient…that is all.

Don't be anxious (Matt. 6:34), don't worry, don't look around at the things others have gotten, or what I have given them. Don't look at the things you think you want, just keep looking up to Me…or you will miss what I want to show you. And then…when you are ready, I'll surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you could dream of. You see…until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready (which I am working even at this moment to have you ready at the same time), you will not be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me. Until you are both satisfied with Me and the life I want you to have, you will not be able to have that perfect love. And dear one…I want you to have the most wonderful love. I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me and enjoy an everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love that only I can offer.

Know that I love you…I am God Almighty.
Believe and be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment