Saturday, September 10, 2011

To Whom it May Concern

(its a great song by Underoath! well if you don't like screemo then you might like this piano version of it)
Today after lunch I went outside and the sun was brilliant and oh so warm... I just had to stay in it. I sprawled out on the cement, tummy down and soaked it in. It was wonderful. I hadn't really thought about how this might look for someone else to see a person face down on the cement. (or if i did think of it I was too comfortable to care) I was so enjoying myself just thanking God for all he has done, for how blessed I am even though I don't know why. It was truly wonderful.... Then well.... my roommate came up with a gasp and was like Brandy! She stops and then says, "Well my first reaction was to freak out! Then I saw it was you and I had to think.. Brandy would do something like that..." lol She then went on to say It's something she totally would've done too except well not in public!!! Haha so funny... :) I'm so content here. Thank you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment