Monday, September 5, 2011

El Camino

This is the path I take here in Peru, its my time to be with Him.
Hey, so today is a little different. Sometimes I get into these moods... these sentimental ones lol  and I guess you could say I'm like a banana oh so mushy!  haha its true... just ask any of my friends. But anyway I am listening to Forever Reign by Hillsong, it is an incredible song if you don't know it here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ3KIXadMoY
The Chorus says "and Oh I'm running to Your arms I'm running to Your arms the riches of your love will always be enough. Nothing compares to Your embrace Light of the world forever reign." I so want that. I long to run to his arms. Have you ever desired that? Desired to just be held by the one who loves you. The only one who truly loves you, Jesus. He gave himself for me. You might find this strange but I long to run into the arms of God *I know I know He is GOD i mean He made this whole place. But within me is this indescribable yearning to be wrapped up in His arms. The hope of that one day happening is what keeps me going.  I might be alone in this world but I know one day I will feel perfect love and I already feel it in my heart. But one day face to face I will see Him. We serve a good God. He is incredible. Jesus I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment